- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this site (Including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
- Information pertaining to transactions carried out between you and haracare, or in conjunction with this website, Including information pertaining to your purchase of goods or our services (including net bookings through Haracare.com);
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of registering to our service (including your name, address, and email address);
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, email notifications and / or newsletters (including name and email address);
- Other information that you choose to send to us;
- And other information.
When you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will use the information in accordance with the license you grant to us. We will not, without your consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for direct marketing purposes. All credit card financial transactions on our site are handled through our payment services provider. We will share the information with the payment service provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make through our website, the financing of the payment and handling complaints as well as questions relating to the payment and refund of the money. Haracare will not store any debit / credit card details of the users or forward them to any third party.
The usage of you personal information
- Manages the website
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website
- Allow the use of the services provided on the website
- Provide you with services through this website
- Send reports and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- Send general commercial communications (non-marketing)
- Send you an email notification that you have specifically requested
- Send our newsletters and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of your interest, by post or, any means you have specifically agreed on, by email or similar technology (you may inform us at any time if you no longer need the marketing communications)
- Deal with questions and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the usage of the website (including monitoring private message sent through our website personal message service)
- Other usages
- To the extent which we need for the sake of the law
- In relation to the ongoing legal process
- In order to establish, manage or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- For each person who we believe, may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would have a substantial enough authority to order the disclosure of personal information
International Data Transfer
The security of your personal information
We shall take a reasonable, organized and technical action to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our servers (by password and firewall protection) All electronic transactions entered through the website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information through the internet is inherently unsafe, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. Haracare takes appropriate measures to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, haracare cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
You may instruct us to provide personal information which we hold about you. Provision of such information will subject to:
- Payment of fees
- Provide an appropriate proof of your identity (for this purpose, we will normally accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank coupled with an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
We may hold personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In practice, you will be able to give us consent on using your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will give you the opportunity to choose to reject the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
This Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.